DevOps Engineer (M/F)
- EN 16 - km 3.7 - Cacia, Aveiro, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Termotecnologia
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life.
The Bosch unit in Aveiro belongs to the Thermotechnology division and manages the global business unit of residential water. About 1,300 associates are responsible for the development, production and marketing of innovative solutions that make homes smarter, more efficient and environment friendly. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leader in the water heaters market in Europe.
Bosch is on the way to becoming one of the leading companies worldwide in the field of the Internet of Things (IoT). In the Research and Development Center of Bosch Thermotechnology in Aveiro, more than 200 engineers contribute to making homes and cities more intelligent and efficient by developing solutions for Bosch business units and divisions around the globe. From hardware to software, we have all kinds of opportunities waiting for you.
Your contribution to something big
This position offers the opportunity to actively influence and work on products that are changing the course of residential heating and cooling solutions. You will be part of a talented, motivated, multi-cultural and cross-functional team that fosters a culture of continuous improvement through learning and challenging the status quo. The main responsibilities of this position are:
- Ensuring stable operations;
- Providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle;
- Ongoing effort to improve software and processes;
- Working daily in a full stack team including software developers, product owners and designers;
- Reviewing work constructively and anticipating solutions;
- Living the agile principles and values.
What distinguishes you
- Good knowledge of Linux;
- Familiar with cloud operations and DevOps technologies;
- Experience in Java;
- Practice with CI/CD tools;
- Ability to envision future developments;
- Curiosity about new technological trends;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- True team member with proactive and dynamic attitude;
- Academic degree in Informatics Engineering, Computer Sciences, or similar.
What we offer you
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!