DevOps Test Automation Engineers -ECP- COB
- CHIL SEZ Road, CHIL SEZ IT Park, Saravanampatti, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641035, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
- Configure CI/CD systems such as Jenkins, Azure DevOps and integrate test automation execution
- Setup test automation infrastructure across D365, Azure, AWS
- Analyze Test automation trends in the market, learn new tools as needed and design reusable test automation frameworks(Robot Test Framework)
- Coordinate with the Stakeholders to facilitate the gathering and documenting of test automation objectives and requirements for input into Automation Strategy and Design approach
- Support functional testing teams as Test automation consultant in Setup, Planning, POC, Delivery, Training, and handover of test automation solutions
- Coordinates and facilitates test automation delivery and POCs
- Create & Propose win-win solutions for Test automation assignments
- Manage a team of automation testers, automation leads
- Manages automated testing artifacts to ensure proper reuse, versioning, backups, organization, and retention
- Experience in Test Based Development
- Experience in release planning, story grooming, sprint planning, daily stand up meetings, and sprint demo
- Set up best practices, mentor/train team on them
- Hand on experience with the following tools
- Selenium grid/Saucelabs/Browserstack
- Test automation experience in developing Automation Scripts
- Hands-on scripting experience in an object-oriented language
- Experience with BDD test automation frameworks using Cucumber or Selenium
- Experience with API testing frameworks
- Experience with JIRA or other Defect Management tools
- Proficient with SQL for adding, modifying, and extracting data from a RDBMS database
Candidates with 5 to 10 years’ experience can apply.