IT Administrator for Product Lifecycle Management platform (Windchill)
- Jutrzenki, Warszawa, Poland
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
You will be administrating Product Life Cycle Management system for Bosch R&D centers worldwide.
- Configuration and maintenance of IT Engineering application (PTC Windchill)
- Develop solutions and automation processes for IT Engineering applications
- Application and system monitoring (Icinga2)
- Troubleshooting software to identify issues through analysis of software logs, system logs, environment changes, etc.
What distinguishes you:
- Must have experience with Unix/Linux administration (RedHat)
- Knowledge of: Windows Server and data base, experience with IIS will be an asset
- Responsibility, initiative, goal orientation, analytical skills, open minded
- Ability to work in an international team
- Proficiency in English in written and verbal communication, German will be an asset.
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)