Software quality assurance & Automation
- Bulevardul Take Ionescu, Timișoara, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions S.R.L.
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. Starting with 2007, the site in Timisoara delivers a comprehensive full service to Bosch Group and external clients.
Business Services in Timisoara
We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services.
Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products – for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates.
Global Services in Timisoara
We support Bosch Group in Finance, Accounting and Purchasing areas.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance, accounting and purchasing processes. The range of services include general accounting and financial reporting, debt management, receivables, payables and travel expenses management, as well as general ledger and balance sheets management.
In addition, our Purchasing specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of purchasing services: global support in catalogue management and tender management, Europe regional Purchase Order processing, Best price call, Parts on stock processing, invoice clearing, and 2nd level support for customers and suppliers.
- Quality Assurance Specialist with previous enterprise software product quality assurance experience including test planning implementation and execution;
- Talented in in performance testing and benchmarking;
- Competent in multiple scripting languages;
- Excellent at quickly identifying high level test strategies and problems;
- Collaborative but decisive personal style;
- Effective communicator and problem solver;
- Preparing and implementing quality assurance automation tasks and procedures;
- Performing routine inspections and quality tests (automated & exploratory);
- Identifying and resolving workflow and production issues;
- Addressing and discussing issues and proposed solutions with superiors;
- Documenting quality assurance activities and creating audit reports;
- Making recommendations for improvement;
- Creating training materials and operating manuals.
- Proficient in written and spoken English;
- High school or University diploma/GED required;
- ISTQB certification required;
- Agile development and testing concept knowledge;
- Previous experience in quality assurance or similar field;
- Working knowledge of tools, methods, and concepts of quality assurance;
- Strong technical comprehension skills to read, analyze and communicate requirements from specifications, drawings, and other design input information;
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Good understanding of Code coverage and defect analysis;
- Excellent data collection and analysis skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Good understanding of Structured Query Language;
- Previous knowledge with automated test web-frameworks e.g.: Selenium, Jenkins, JMeter or others;
- Previous knowledge with debugging tools e.g.: Jest, Mocha or Chrome/FF Dev Tools;
- TypeScript, AngularTestBed, MySql, Atlassian Jira/Confluence.
- The 13-th salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package;
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch;
- Home office - Possibility to work from home a few days per month;
- Health and sport benefits - Because your health is a priority to us;
- Various discounts to our partners;
- Inspiring working conditions;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books.