Network Lead Engineer
- Bulevardul Take Ionescu, Timișoara, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions S.R.L.
Bosch Service Solutions is part of Bosch Group and a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, Customer Experience, Business Services and Global Services. Starting with 2007, the site in Timisoara delivers a comprehensive full service to Bosch Group and external clients.
Business Services in Timisoara We have expertise in areas such as Technical and IT, Customer Care, Production Support and other services. Our technical support finds fast and efficient solutions in response to requests concerning our technology and products – for customers as well as for their technical partners and associates.
Global Services in Timisoara
We support Bosch Group in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Purchasing.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance and accounting processes.
Controlling Shared Service portfolio includes a broad range of services such as cost center controlling, budgeting and forecasting, controlling of internal and external charging, monthly business reporting, and sales analysis.
Commercial Customer Support is performing activities related with commercial and logistics topics for automotive customers. The main activities include: tracking and monitoring of sales targets, supporting collection and dispute management, maintenance of customer specific logistics and sales elements.
In addition, our Purchasing specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of services: process a purchase requisition to purchase order, including parts-on-stock, process invoice clearing, negotiate Bosch suppliers’ offers, manage suppliers’ changes, onboard and maintain globally Bosch suppliers’ e-Catalogues, offer global support for tenders and general back-office support for our clients for any indirect purchasing activity. Additionally, as of 2020, a new Category Experts Hub is developing in Timisoara.
- Taken over global responsibility of Bosch Service Solutions established Network services;
- Give direction and motivate support teams (VGT - virtual global teams) to deliver on overall goals and strategies and perform continuous improvement and changes within the scope of global Network infrastructure;
- Monitor the global Network service costs, plan budget and measure availability and performance;
- Develop and optimize of standards and procedures, define the technology and service roadmap;
- Represent the service from a technical perspective to connected Service Owner (e.g. raise awareness about new features and functionalities);
- Identify and evaluate service risks and participate in mitigation and control activities;
- Ensure proper training for staff and managers to ensure that everyone performs adequately in their respective roles;
- Ensure compliance with quality and process standards (e.g. legal);
- Coordinate the identification, assessment and communication of operational risks and report on change activities;
- Post implementation reviews, especially in the case of failed or partially failed implementations.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent work experience;
- Several years of experience in IT service management, experience in handling complex networks;
- Several years of professional experiences in project management and leadership;
- Good knowledge of recent network and security technologies;
- Good knowledge in the fields of datacenter networking, routing and switching, security solutions;
- Steering external partners, handling provider management;
- Consulting capabilities to transform IT requirements into actionable measures;
- Service specific technical knowledge, communication, coordination and organizational skills;
- Deep understanding of risk evaluation and impact in IT environments for change activities;
- Profound experiences in leading people (virtual/local);
- Exceptional analytical capabilities, communication skills an intercultural competence.
- The 13-th salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package;
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch;
- Home office - Possibility to from home a few days per month;
- Health and sport benefits - Because your health is a priority to us;
- Various discounts to our partners;
- Inspiring working conditions;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books.