DevOps Architect -ECP-COB
- CHIL SEZ Road, CHIL SEZ IT Park, Saravanampatti, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641035, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
· Must possess excellent automation skills and the ability to drive initiatives to automate processes.
· Building strong cross-functional skills and working together with the operations and engineering teams to make sure that systems are scalable and secure.
· Excellent knowledge of software development and software testing methodologies along with configuration management practices in Unix and Linux-based environment.
· Possess sound knowledge of cloud-based environments.
· Experience in handling automated deployment CI/CD tools.
· Hands-on experience to build and handle VM’s, Containers utilizing tools like Kubernetes, Docker, etc.
· Must possess excellent knowledge of infrastructure automation tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet).
· Hand on experience in working with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
· Must have strong expertise in operating Linux/Unix environments and scripting languages like Python, Perl, and Shell.
· Ability to review deployment and delivery pipelines i.e., implement initiatives to minimize chances of failure, identify bottlenecks and troubleshoot issues.
· Previous experience in implementing continuous delivery and DevOps solutions.
· Experience in designing and building solutions to move data and process it.
· Must possess expertise in one of the coding languages
· As a DevOps architect should automate the process with proper tools.
· Developing appropriate DevOps channels.
· Evaluating, implementing and streamlining DevOps practices.
· Establishing a continuous build environment to accelerate software deployment and development processes.
· Engineering general and effective processes.
· Helping operation and developers teams to solve their problems.
· Supervising, Examining and Handling technical operations.
· Providing a DevOps Process and Operations.
BE/ B.Tech, ME/M.Tech
Candidates with 8 to 12 years’ experience can apply.