Algorithm Software Developer
- Scheelevägen, Lund, Sweden
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch AB
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch!
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. In Lund we develop products for automotive, ebike and IoT, Lund is a software center within Bosch and we are around 180 engineers working with different products for tomorrow´s automotive industry. Welcome to Bosch!
To strengthen our product development team in Lund, Sweden, we are now looking for highly motivated Algorithm SW Developer with experience in Digital Signal Processing, embedded RTOS Systems, preferably with sensors. As an Algorithm SW Developer, you will design, develop, integrate, and debug software for products and modules for a Bosch Sensortec device. You will also be involved in preparing documentation for evaluation kit for internal and external customers. Idea generation is an important part of work and you will be expected to file patents.
A successful candidate must be a team player with strong social skills as well as a cross-functional mindset, e.g. SW-HW-Test. Furthermore, you have a strong drive, a “can-do” positive attitude and you take ownership of assignments and are keen to deliver on-time. You are motivated to continuously learn as well as sharing your knowledge openly.
- Extensive experience in Digital Signal Processing with strong theoretical mathematics, algorithm and research background.
- Significant experience in practical algorithm implementation and Verification & Validation methods.
- Relevant experience from software development preferably on embedded systems with excellent C and Matlab programming skills.
- Experience with MEMS sensors and sensor data fusion is a big merit.
- Experience in generating ideas and filing patents is a merit.
- Good documentation and explanatory skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Well adept in Agile way of working.
Your future job location offers you
Flexible worktime options, benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities, on site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for creativity, urban infrastructures, rural surroundings.