Windows Server Administrator with German
- Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Configuration and maintenance of IT Engineering application (Teamcenter)
- Develop solutions, configuration and extension of Digital Production Engineering toolsuite:
- Development of monitoring solutions and automation processes for IT Engineering applications
- Development of Interfaces to different authoring systems
- 2nd / 3rd level Customer Support
- Application and system monitoring
- Troubleshooting software to identify issues through analysis of software logs, system logs, environment changes, etc.
- Close collaboration with teams in Germany, USA, Japan, China, Warsaw, India and Brazil
What distinguishes you:
- Knowledge of: Windows Server and database
- Script/programming languages (C# or VB.NET, MS-PowerShell, .NET Frameworks: MVC, REST, WCF, EF , WPF,) will be an asset
- Responsibility, initiative, goal orientation, analytical skills, open minded
- Ability to work in an international team
- Good proficiency in English, German B1/B2 level
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)