Professional Internship: Marketing (M/F)
- EN 16 – Km 3.7 – Cacia, Aveiro, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Termotecnologia
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life.
The Bosch unit in Aveiro belongs to the Thermotechnology division and manages the global business unit of residential water. About 1,300 associates are responsible for the development, production and marketing of innovative solutions that make homes smarter, more efficient and environment friendly. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leader in the water heaters market in Europe.
Bosch is on the way to becoming one of the leading companies worldwide in the field of the Internet of Things (IoT). In the Research and Development Center of Bosch Thermotechnology in Aveiro, more than 200 engineers contribute to making homes and cities more intelligent and efficient by developing solutions for Bosch business units and divisions around the globe. From hardware to software, we have all kinds of opportunities waiting for you.
Your contribution to something big:
During your internship you will be working in a multi-disciplinary team and environment.
Your main tasks will be:
- Gather information and analyze the positioning strategy of different brands;
- Market research on digital products and IOT;
- Define and implement communication plans for digital products on an international base, including content creation, search engine optimization and app store optimization;
- Define an analytics procedure to collect and analyze information about usage, user behavior and user feedback on digital products;
- Cooperate with team members in improving the product.
What distinguishes you:
- Degree in Marketing, Management or similar;
- Knowledge in communication plans and digital marketing;
- Familiar with IoT and digital products;
- Being proactive, detail-oriented and a team player;
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and Portuguese.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking lot | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!