Embedded Linux Software Architect / Expert
- Koramangala Club Rd, 6th Block, Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560095, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI),
is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s
leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end
engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000
associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch
outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in
India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the
Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised
at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version
2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven
state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in
India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC
20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain
enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and
strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through
qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold
the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a
successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and
innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the
community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to
have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets…..
RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us
to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach,
Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH
Responsible for maintaining/extending Linux BSP & RFS.
Responsible for software architecture and design for platform software components.
Responsible for leading BSP & RFS team.
- Good understanding of Automotive Linux domain.
- Bachelors in Electronics Engineering or equivalent from premier institutes.
- Well organized, meticulous good at understanding the big picture.
- Strong team player with ability to handle motivated teams.
- Self-motivated, results driven individual, passionate about technology.
- Excellent communication skills with abstract thinking.
Experience: 9 - 12 years
Qualification: B.E. /B.TECH/ ME / M.TECH (EC/EI/EE)
- Technology enthusiast with Linux BSP experience.
- Hands-on experience in designing & debugging Linux kernel space drivers.
- Excellent programming/debugging skills in C/ C++ under Linux environment.
- Experience in integrating-and-enabling software for networking technologies; e.g. WiFi, Ethernet, BT, CAN, 4G LTE.
- Experience in designing and maintaining large complex multi-threaded software.
- Deep knowhow of microprocessor based automotive embedded systems (preferably SoC or MCU-with-MMU based).
- Practical experience in Board bring-up using JTAG debugger.
- Hands on experience in BSP development for i.MX SoC’s.
- Good awareness about open source license policies.
- Excellent problem solving skills with good experience on using system analysis and profiling tools for debugging and performance optimizations.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills while working in multi-site environment.
- Hands on experience with JIRA/Bugzilla.