Functional Safety Engineer, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Constanța, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj’s current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external clients a complex range of products and services.
- Develop and customize safety concepts for radar based driving assistance
- Collect, analyze and specify safety requirements;
- Involvement in safety analyses (e.g. FMEA);
- Support functional safety verification and validation;
- Discuss functional safety related topics with the customer;
- Active contribution to increasing safety culture within the organization.
- University degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or comparable;
- Experience with the safety standard ISO 26262 / other safety standards is a plus
- Minimum 3 years of experience in product/system development.
- Automotive experience is a plus.
- Experience with working in a customer facing role is an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with professional and positive attitude, ability to work in a global development team
- Fluent in English; German can be an advantage;
Nice to have:
- Willingness to undertake business trips abroad for trainings and project work.
• 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
• Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
• Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
• Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
• Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
• Annual performance bonus;
• Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
• Inspiring working conditions;