- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 35, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Bosch Sensortec develops and markets key technologies in consumer electronics – micro-electro-mechanical sensors (MEMS), solutions and systems for smartphone applications, tablets, video game consoles, wearables, and the Internet of things. The sensors enable devices to recognize their surroundings and to transmit the data collected. MEMS are therefore part of the foundation for a networked world. Bosch Sensortec is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch.
Be part of our dynamic, highly-motivated, international diverse team that share our passion for technology and the Consumer Electronics market.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you take care of?
You will be working in the Milan Design Center of Bosch Sensortec, where you will have the chance to:
· Help shaping the future: Development of new ASIC concepts and architectures with new semiconductor technologies, in close cooperation with internal and external research and development facilities
· Experience cooperation: Full technical development coordination of ASIC-internal circuits, modules and interfaces
· Take on responsibility: ASIC architecture for complex ASIC development projects with technical coordination and technical responsibility.
· Use creativity and scope for development: Assessment of possibilities for realization and solution concepts, creation of ASIC target specification
· Reliable implementation: Definition and engineering of experimental setups for ASIC validation
· Conscientious coordination: Perceiving and removing technical obstacles in development progress, assessment of intermediate results
· Structured evaluation: Analysis of customer requirements, derivation of hard- and software specific aspects
What distinguishes you?
· Education: M.Sc. / Dipl.-Ing. in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
· Languages: English (B2 as minimum level), German as a plus
· Experience and know-how: Some year industry experience in ASIC design, specifically in design of analog/mixed-signal integrated circuits. Deep knowledge of semiconductor technology, ASIC architectures and ASIC partitioning in domains of analog / digital / software
· Work style: High level of enthusiasm, creativity and willingness to work in international and interdisciplinary teams
· Personality: Effective team player with focused and independent working style
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.