Lead Application Field Test & Validation
- 3021 Miller Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103, USA
- Legal Entity: ETAS Inc.
The ETAS Group is a subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH. Our product range includes development and diagnostic tools covering the entire lifecycle of Electronic Control Units (ECU).The ETAS Group provides comprehensive and integrated tools and tool solutions for the development and service of automotive ECUs. The ETAS Group maintains offices in 14 locations around the globe. By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled
- Lead business development in fulfilling annual booked business targets for ETAS Test and Validation group.
- Lead the development of a regional strategy for selling ETAS’s virtualization solutions in the Americas that aligns with ETAS’s global strategy, involving Sales, Technical Sales, Marketing and other disciplines of the company when required.
- Lead the development of a regional strategy for selling and deploying ETAS Model-, Software-, and Hardware-in-the-Loop solutions in the Americas that aligns with ETAS’ global strategy, involving Sales, Marketing and other disciplines of the company when required.
- Contribute to the development of a regional strategy for selling ETAS Software Engineering solutions in the Americas that aligns with ETAS’s global strategy, involving Sales, Marketing and other disciplines of the company when required.
- Work with ETAS Key Account Managers and Solution Sales in developing and executing specific account strategies for North American customers to drive profitable growth in the area of software and system testing and embedded software development.
- Train ETAS Key Account Managers to recognize potential opportunities at their assigned customers.
- Work closely with other local technical sales and engineering groups to develop solutions that meet ETAS’s customer’s needs.
- Work closely with ETAS global engineering team to ensure the product needs of our regions customers are recognized as it pertains to software engineering, system virtualization and hardware in the loop systems.
- Lead technical sales for ETAS’ Test and Validation products and solutions.
- Support technical sales for ETAS Software Engineering products and solutions.
- Support all ETAS business practices and processes to ensure the success of the entire organization (e.g., quality audits, invoicing, process ownership, employee evaluations, etc.).
- Further the ETAS brand by being an established and recognizable figure amongst the virtualization community.
- 2+ years of experience with cloud computing and available cloud solutions (AWS, AZURE, etc.).
- 3+ years of experience with simulation at a component and system level.
- 2+ years of experience with the virtualization of ECU’s and other devices.
- 5+ years of experience with Software- and Hardware-in-the-Loop testing and it’s best practices.
- Proven track record of working in technical sales organizations (3+ years of technical sales experience).
- Proven leadership skills in the winning of new customer groups (5+ years in a business development role).
- Demonstrated leadership skills in building teams and motivating employees to achieve personal and business goals. (5+ years of leadership experience)
- Excellent interpersonal skills related to customer interaction and internal cross-functional teamwork.
- Bachelor degree from an accredited university or college in Engineering or other related technical field.
- 7+ years of product development experience.
- Experience with parallel computing.
- Experience with automotive communication networks and the virtualization of these. (i.e. UDS, CAN, J1939, etc).
- Expert understanding of embedded software development process (agile, waterfall, etc.).
- In depth understanding of test and validation tools (XiL, e.g. LABCAR, COSYM, …).
- Familiarity with system modelling practices and the creation of common executables from these models. (FMU)
- Previous experience specifically with automotive embedded software development process is a plus.
Key Business Results and Performance Indicators:
Meet or exceed the following:
- Financial objectives for Test and Validation Revenue, Profitability, and Budget.
- On time delivery of customer projects.
- Comprehensive annual account strategy reviews (CSRs).
- Employee development and personnel growth objectives.
- Accurate, up-to-date opportunity management and tracking within the corporate CRM system.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. ESCRYPT welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization unavailable.