Project Purchasing Engineer (M/PPS-GI11)
- Bursa, Bursa, Turkey
- Legal Entity: Bosch Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.
Whether automated driving, innovative drive technologies, or intelligent driver assistance systems: Bosch is leading mobility into new dimensions. Our key driver: improving people’s quality of life by making the future more sustainable. This is only possible with the help of a global network of more than 402,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day.
The position is located in BURSA at our Powertrain Solutions Plant (Location Bu4).
Your valuable contribution to something big:
- Become part of one of the steepest ramp-ups of all time!
- Act in a superior team!
- Project management purchasing for new projects worldwide (platform, customer projects)
- Subproject management purchasing in the new project
- Responsibility for the achievement of the project goals (costs, quality, deadlines, budget)
- Interface to the Business Unit (GI) in the area PS and material-field-oriented purchasing organization
- Representation of purchasing in SE teams and coordination of SE work with suppliers
- Conducting technical supplier discussions (TSD)
- Ratio Project Planning (RPP), Recognizing and Driving Ratio Ideas and Participation in RPP Teams
- Provision of cost estimates for individual parts and tracking of material cost development for a product
What distinguishes You:
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or comparable degree
- Professional experience in purchasing, manufacturing, project management and/or quality desired
- Knowledge of the product development process as well as technical manufacturing processes and cost calculation
- Good MS Office and SAP knowledge of advantage
- High degree of goal and result orientation
- Communication skills, teamwork and assertiveness
- Independent and structured way of working
- Fluent in English and Turkish
- German knowledge would be an advantage
Your future job location offers you: Flexible benefits and services, medical services, employee discounts, on-site parking, catering facilities, access to local public transport, room for improvements.
Only positive candidates will be contacted for interview. Please remember to load your cv in each job post that you apply, applications without detailed cv information cannot be evaluated. Make it happen!
Bosch Grubu şirketlerine ilginiz için teşekkür ederiz. 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu kapsamında kişisel verilerinizi önemsiyor ve bu kapsamda başvurmuş olduğunuz pozisyon hangi Bosch Grubu şirketi bünyesinde yer alıyor ise söz konusu şirketin veri sorumlusu sıfatıyla hareket ettiğini açıkça belirtmek istiyoruz. Mevcut yapacağınız başvurunuz için Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu kapsamında hazırlanmış olan Aydınlatma Metni’ne buradan ulaşabilirsiniz. İş başvurunuz kapsamında bu ve yönlendirileceğiniz diğer sayfalarda birden fazla Bosch Grubu şirketi aydınlatma metninin bulunması halinde, kişisel verilerinizin işlenmesi bakımından veri sorumlusu sıfatıyla hareket eden ve başvuru yapmış olduğunuz şirkete ait aydınlatma metnini inceleyerek kişisel verileriniz hakkında detaylı bilgiye de her zaman ulaşabilirsiniz.
Thank you for your interest in Bosch Group companies. Within the scope of Personal Data Protection Law no.6698, we give importance your personal data and we want to clearly define that the Bosch Group is acting as the data controller for the position you are applying for. For your current application, you can find privacy notice here which was prepared in scope of Personal Data Protection Law. If more than one privacy notice of Bosch Group’s will appear in scope of your job application in this page and pages you will be redirected, you can always access detailed information by reviewing privacy notice of the company you are applying for and acting as a data controller for the processing of your personal data.