CI/DAP41.4_Business Analytics Capabiity Consultant
- 123, Hosur Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH,
one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions.
With over 20,000 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the
Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
We look forward to you joining CI Business Analytics team in India region to design, develop and manage business analytics solutions in BOSCH Group.
The BI_Capability Consultant is the representative of CI/DAP4 and single point of contact for a specific customer operating unit.
- Customer consulting and single point of contact for all GE (Operating Unit) related topics
- Promoting Robert Bosch Enterprise Data Lake (REDLake)
- Regular and proactive information about general BI trends and topics to GE (Operating Unit)
- BI strategy and roadmap development with the customer
- Planning and coordination/controlling of BI budget in agreement with customer
- GE (Operating unit) program management
- Escalation management
- Regular information exchange with BI_Product Development Manager and BI_Capability Architect
- Definition of GE (Operating Unit) specific development guidelines and governance together with BI_Technical Development Manager
- Definition of release strategy together with BI_Technical Development Manager and BI_Product Development Manager
- Overview about and coordination of BI business requirements (P8), projects and program within GE (Operating Unit)
- Support resource management for GE (Operating Unit) projects in cooperation with BI_Capability Architect and Group Leader
- Alignment/Cooperation with ERP teams
- Alignment/Cooperation with (Managing) Business Consultant
- Bachelor / Master degree in Engineering with specialization in Information technology or electrical or equivalent
- 10+ experience in Business intelligence and analytics solutions
- Experience in data extraction, data modelling, data ware housing, data analytics and visualization technologies
- Knowledge in CI Processes related to CI Services and CI Charging models.
- Content-based Leadership qualities – Hands-on experience of leading teams to Design and Develop Digital Assets, Enablers across multiple platforms
- Preferable ERP background with In-Depth understanding of Enterprise Ecosystems – S/4 HANA, Cloud and Bosch IoT Platforms
- Experience in wide variety of web technologies with specific focus on enterprise integration
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and team work with a Goal-Oriented approach
- Experience of working with global teams
- Demonstrate Collaborative experience with large teams and co-operation with internal and external partners
- Proven Ability to ramp-up and manage top talent to deliver robust and quality services to customers