Embedded Software Test Engineer (m/f)
- R. Max Grundig, 4705 Braga, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Car Multimedia Portugal
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life.
The Bosch unit in Braga belongs to the Car Multimedia division and is focused on making the vehicles our third living space. The company supplies infotainment, display, connectivity and HMI solutions for passenger cars, trucks and two-wheelers. About 3,500 associates are committed to develop and produce high quality technology that shape change in mobility worldwide. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leading supplier in the automotive market.
Your contribution to something big:
- Develop tests for embedded software in the context of AUTOSAR based security;
- Analyze requirements, create test specifications and develop test cases;
- Review test reports and maintain the test infrastructure;
- Working close together with the development team and support the developers in the context of software integration tests;
- Cooperate with international development and test teams (Germany, India).
What distinguishes you:
- You have an engineering degree in information technology or similar;
- You have a highly quality oriented mindset;
- You are an easy learner;
- You are a self-dependent worker;
- You are team oriented and you have an interdisciplinary working style;
- You are able to integrate, put to operation and test the software on our HW target;
- You have a good English level, both writing and speaking;
- You have some years of experience on software development or testing for embedded systems, ideally in the automotive industry;
- You have HW-near C-programming experience;
- You have an ISTQB certificate;
- Java / Phyton script programming knowhow.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!