Graduate Specialist Program - Automation and Electrification Solutions Sales
- 7/426 Moo 6 Amata City Industrial Estate, T.Mabyangporn, Pluak Daeng, Rayong, Thailand
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Limited
The Exciting Career Opportunity:
A brilliant position has now become available for a talented Technical/Industrial Sales Engineer who has a passion for people, hunting for new business and delivering outstanding, best in class' customer service.
You will join this already hugely successful business, which has a huge market share servicing the various industry’s with their hydraulic products. You will be responsible for looking after clients and hunting for new sales opportunities with clients based in Thailand which you will be servicing from Rayong. This role is based in Rayong permanently and you will be expected to visit your clients within Thailand, you may have to travel to Europe occasionally.
Graduate Specialist Program
Structure & Duration:
Duration: 24 months
Let’s make great opportunities happen! – Graduate Specialist Program provides you an opportunity to challenge yourself professionally as a future specialist. In this program, you will complete 4 assignments in your business unit including opportunity of overseas assignments.
As a future potential specialist, you will be actively involved in day-to-day business operations and projects as well as benefitted from professional and individual guidance. Not only does the program prepare you for a business world, but it also helps you choose the right combination of assignments to match your interests and skills. Upon completion of the program, you will take on an appropriate position within the organization in which you can apply the skills and knowledge acquired in the program.
Start as products specialists of:
- Automation and Electrification Solutions business unit (Electric Drives and Controls Products)
- I4.0 products
- Linear Motion Technology products
- Service department
- Proactively explore business opportunities and expand new customers
- Identify opportunities with customers and execute sales strategies to promote extended sales coverage including cross selling in Thailand Factory Automation market.
- Create, plan and implement Business Unit growth initiatives through strategic customers and business development
- Coordinate the flow of information for sales activities and transactions
- Evaluate data to ensure achievement of goals
- Ensure quality screening of opportunities and sales forecasting
- Provide regular update in sales opportunities Bosch system (CRM)
- Initiate and close big deals negotiations of key contracts
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support, channel and partner programs
- Market studies and feedbacks such as pricing, products, new products, and merchandising techniques
- Implement service strategy through installed-base coverage directly and through various channels
- Strategic and Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Master degree grauduated
- Minimum Experience of 2 years in related field is a plus
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- Strong Leadership & interpersonal intercultural skills
- Able to work in a team as well as independently
- Willing to travel and relocate during the program
- Passionate, positive attitudes and self-motivated
- Global vision, eager to take on new challenges
- Open-minded and able to communicate to every level of the organization
Your future job offers you
5 Working days, Multinational working environment. Flexible working hour, Group insurance, Medical benefit, Provident fund and Annual leave
Make it happen
Apply a job with us by clicking the I’m interested button!