Working student for mechanical field
- Str, Aurel Vlaicu, 2, Blaj, Alba, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive SRL
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies? Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great importance to innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
As part of our continued growth we are seeking a student designer (mechanical field) to be part of our design in engineering sales team. You will design different type of machines from automotive industry (working stations, presses, robot stations...)
- Generating assembly and execution drawings using functional and technological quotation; use of tolerance and geometric dimensioning.
- Technical support for customer and sales colleagues.
- Working with equipment and system from hydraulics and mechanics applications.
- Working with 3D and 2D modeling using AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor or similar.
- Component design, taking into account the structural, aesthetic, and structural compatibility in a limited range of materials.
- Generating presentations, reports, and project plans in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Working in all phases of projects from quotation to commissioning.
What distinguishes you:
- Technical knowledge (3rd year of mechanical university preferably)
- Basic knowledge that covers design, drawing and compiling bills of materials (BOM) together with assembly fixture knowledge.
- Working knowledge and/or experience in electrical, hydraulic or mechanical systems is a plus
- Basic knowledge of SolidWorks, Catia simulation instruments or experience with other mechanical design instruments and Microsoft Office programs.
- Medium / advanced English.
- Analysis and synthesis capacity.
- Communication skills and teamwork.
- Creativity, ingenuity, flexibility in thinking.
- Efficiency in organizing the activity.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;