Automation and Electrification Solutions Sales Engineer
- 7/426 Moo 6 Amata City Industrial Estate, T.Mabyangporn, Pluak Daeng, Rayong, Thailand
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Limited
The Exciting Career Opportunity:
A brilliant position has now become available for a talented Technical/Industrial Sales Engineer who has a passion for people, hunting for new business and delivering outstanding, best in class' customer service.
You will join this already hugely successful business, which has a huge market share servicing the various industry’s with their hydraulic products. You will be responsible for looking after clients and hunting for new sales opportunities with clients based in Thailand which you will be servicing from Rayong. This role is based in Rayong permanently and you will be expected to visit your clients within Thailand, you may have to travel to Europe occasionally.
Building rapport, developing trust and delivering effective technical/industrial solutions to your clients is of paramount importance, so we are looking for an effective people person' who has a passion for industrial products within a technical capacity. You will be given product training and excellent support with this organization.
Candidates from a Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Fluid Transfer or Lubrication Product background will be highly regarded; however, this specific industry knowledge is not essential as long as you have worked with products which fit within the technical or industrial product portfolio. Most importantly, it is essential that you possess and demonstrate excellent technical ability along with a keen attitude to learn and develop your own knowledge with this product range.
- Responsible for AE business unit as project to achieve annual company target (DC) by coordinate with partners or system indicator and services team
- Develop comprehensive territory plans aligned with strategic direction given by the company and supervisor
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining Automation and Electrification Solutions products including wielding products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Conducting in-depth product demonstrations of products/services
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase production
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery
- To ensures a high level of customer satisfaction
- Any assign by manager.
- Education : Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electrical, Mechanical or Mechatronics engineering
- Work Experience: Minimum 2 years in sales engineer
- Languages: Good communication & Social skill in English and Thai
- Hardware / Software Skills: Microsoft office , SAP
- Characteristics: Automation and Automotive technical knowledge, Good attitude with positive thinking interpersonal skills
Your future job offers you
5 Working days, Multinational working environment. Flexible working hour, Group insurance, Medical benefit, Provident fund and Annual leave
Make it happen
Apply a job with us by clicking the I’m interested button!