- Solent Cct, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153, Australia
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems Pty. Ltd.
Bosch Building Technologies is a leading global supplier of security , safety and communications products and systems. Protecting lives, buildings and assets is the major aim. The product portfolio includes video surveillance, intrusion detection, fire detection and voice evacuation systems as well as access control and management systems. Professional audio and conference systems for communication of voice, sound and music complete the range.
With a proud history dating back 133 years, the Bosch Group now employs roughly 403,000 people across 165 countries. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for a connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.” To this day, Bosch remains privately owned, with 92% held by a charitable trust. Bosch is a rather special company..
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and confident Accounting Student to work with our Team located in Norwest Business Park. The position will provide the successful applicant with exposure to all aspects of the finance function and is an excellent opportunity to fast track your accounting career. The position will be varied but will include exposure to accounts payable and receivables, as well as general accounting functions and reconciliations, audit and internal controls.
The ideal candidate for this role must meet the following criteria;
- in their second year of a university degree in accounting with a solid understanding of accounting principles and terminology
- proficient in Microsoft applications especially Excel
- fluent in English
- very well organised with a high degree of accuracy
- a positive 'can do' attitude with initiative to match
- comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- a genuine desire to pursue a career in the accounting field and a preparedness to work hard to achieve this.
- available to work approx 24 hours per week (Mon-Fri).
This role is a paid Internship and only available to 2nd year university students. Graduates do not qualify for our Internship programme and should not apply.