Inside Sales Admin. Student (6 Month Contract)
- 490 Prince Charles Dr S, Welland, ON L3B 5X7, Canada
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Canada Corporation
Bosch Rexroth is one of the world’s leading providers of drive and control technologies. Regardless of the motion task that customers face anywhere in the world, they will always find a Bosch Rexroth team with the local experience and the appropriate know-how from more than 30 industries and all drive and control technologies. Our associates take on their customers’ challenges with passion and persistence until the right solution is found. This is what makes Bosch Rexroth a strong, reliable partner for Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering and Factory Automation. As the Drive & Control Company, we develop, produce, and distribute our components and system solutions in over 80 countries. You’ll find our drive and control technology in a wide variety of applications: From excavators and tractors to CNC woodworking and metal-cutting machines. You’ll find us in automotive factories, packaging systems for the food industry, medical devices and laboratories.
This position is only opened to co-op students or recent graduates (Must have graduated from College/University in the last 6 months)
- Provide ongoing assistance to Inside Sales with generating customer quotations and sales order entry.
- Responsible for the overall management and co-ordination of the customer concierge program on a national level.
- Aid management with specialized tasks/projects as required.
- Support all facets of front office reception.
- Review customer service processes to ensure compliance with Bosch directives and create related documentation for inclusion in the Quality, Health and Safety manual.
- Coordinate meetings and trainings with audio/visual requirements, catering, and employee events.
- Diploma in Office Administration, Sales or other related programs or currently enrolled.
- Bachelors degree in Business would be an asset, but not required.
- Co-op experience in customer service or inside sales is an asset
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Experience using SAP and Skype for Business (SfB) would be an asset.
- Experience with 5S would be beneficial.
- Ability to work in a team environment and with minimal supervision.
- Able to take initiative while being customer focused.
- Team orientated mindset with leadership abilities.
- Professional, courteous, prompt, well-organized, confident, independent.
- Excellent communications skills (verbal & written).
- Trustworthy/dependable, sound decision making.
- Compassionate, understanding, active listener.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Bosch Rexroth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.