ASIC Digital Design Engineer
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Bosch Sensortec develops and markets key technologies in consumer electronics – micro-electro-mechanical sensors (MEMS), solutions and systems for smartphone applications, tablets, video game consoles, wearables, and the Internet of things. The sensors enable devices to recognize their surroundings and to transmit the data collected. MEMS are therefore part of the foundation for a networked world. Bosch Sensortec is a wholly owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch.
Be part of our dynamic, highly-motivated, international diverse team that share our passion for technology and the Consumer Electronics market.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
What will you take care of?
You will be working in the Milan Design Center of Bosch Senortec, where you will have the chance to:
• Create something new: You are developing novel digital circuits and circuit modules for mixed-signal ASICs.
• Help to shape the future: You are responsible for the design of necessary work (implementation of customer-specific functions and algorithms, simulation, verification of circuits and analysis of circuit behavior) with different designs Circuit specifications and development outcome assessment.
• Taking responsibility: You develop new digital circuit concepts and procedures in collaboration with internal or external partners.
• Implement it holistically: You are responsible for the guidance of appropriate development teams.
• Deploy Reliably: You are responsible for delivering the higher-level ASIC project on time and in accordance with specified development goals.
• Think holistically: You ensure the development targets and are responsible for documenting the results.
• Communicate in a network: You agree on verification and test specifications with the corresponding expert(s).
• Agree conscientiously: You will be responsible for the professional, holistic coordination of the above-mentioned development tasks with internal and external development partners.
What distinguishes you?
- Education: University degree (M. Sc./ Bachelor) in Electronic Engineering, Physics or Computer Science.
- Languages: Fluent English (B2 as minimum level), German as a plus.
- Experience and know-how: excellent understanding of digital circuit design (VHDL, synthesis, especially verification and formal verification) as well as knowledge in ASIC design in the field of mixed signal design / digital design.
- Personality: team player
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.