- 490 Prince Charles Dr S, Welland, ON L3B 5X7, Canada
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Canada Corporation
Bosch Rexroth is one of the world’s leading providers of drive and control technologies. Regardless of the motion task that customers face anywhere in the world, they will always find a Bosch Rexroth team with the local experience and the appropriate know-how from more than 30 industries and all drive and control technologies. Our associates take on their customers’ challenges with passion and persistence until the right solution is found. This is what makes Bosch Rexroth a strong, reliable partner for Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering and Factory Automation. As the Drive & Control Company, we develop, produce, and distribute our components and system solutions in over 80 countries. You’ll find our drive and control technology in a wide variety of applications: From excavators and tractors to CNC woodworking and metal-cutting machines. You’ll find us in automotive factories, packaging systems for the food industry, medical devices and laboratories.
- Deliver monthly sales report timely and accurately for all PDCL's.
- Provide monthly PL analysis
- Assisting with month end
- Assisting with Cost Centre Planning Assisting with TBP2019 and CF02
- Completion of CTG internal control topics
- Production analysis
- Monitering Cost Centre actual results vs plan
- Assist with all CTG projects
- Other ad hoc topics.
- Bachelor degree completed/in progress or above in finance or business.
- Strong analytic mindset.
- Experience in controlling is preferred.
- Strong communications skills
- Self-motivated and pro-active
- Team player with the willingness to work in a flexible and challenging environment
- Advanced computer skills for MS office, especially Excel and Power Point
- SAP knowledge is an asset
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Bosch Rexroth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.