BP2020_Software Engineer For Drive Electronics(DEP)
- Ozone Manay Hosur Road, Bangalore, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
To join EAD2 Team in Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solution Ltd Bangalore
· Hands-on experience in Communication Protocols – CAN, MOST, LIN, FlexRay.
· Hands-on experience in debugging using Lauterbach, GHS Multi, IAR embedded Workbench, Keil IDE, etc.
· Hands-on experience in memstack, Error Management and Diagnostic concepts
· Strong in AUTOSAR concepts, architecture including safety topics relevant to BSW
· RTE configuration knowledge
· Integration of BSW components for specific hardware developed
· Excellent hands-on experience in AUTOSAR configuration tools and BSW Configuration (BCT or Vector Tools ,...)
· System Configuration (TopLevelComposition like Component instances, connectors)
· ECU Configuration (BSW Configuration like OS, network management, CommStack, etc.)
· All activities of SDLC (Requirement Analysis, Coding, Design, Testing, Reviews etc)
· Work experience in Automotive Domain
ME / M.Tech - Power Electronics, Control Engineering, Drives
BE / B.Tech – E&C, E&E, Instrumentation
At-least 4+ experience in embedded software development specifically in AUTOSAR BSW development and configuration
2 - 7 years