Development and System Engineer for Heat Pump development (M/F)
- EN 16 – Km 3.7 – Cacia, Aveiro, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Termotecnologia
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life.
The Bosch unit in Aveiro belongs to the Thermotechnology division and manages the global business unit of residential water. About 1,300 associates are responsible for the development, production and marketing of innovative solutions that make homes smarter, more efficient and environment friendly. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leader in the water heaters market in Europe.
Bosch is on the way to becoming one of the leading companies worldwide in the field of the Internet of Things (IoT). In the Research and Development Center of Bosch Thermotechnology in Aveiro, more than 200 engineers contribute to making homes and cities more intelligent and efficient by developing solutions for Bosch business units and divisions around the globe. From hardware to software, we have all kinds of opportunities waiting for you.
Your contribution to something big:
- Responsible for the coordination of system specification and function development for air-to-water heat pumps in collaboration with the engineering team;
- Breakdown market requirements and system inquiries in a structured manner;
- Use simulation to support product development, in evaluating function descriptions and for dimensioning and optimization purpose;
- With the support from system and lab testing ensure that the systems defined and/or simulated meet customer requirements;
- Complete System Approach by defining/dimensioning and releasing of new solutions and accessories for heat pumps;
- Provide all necessary documentation for system release of heat pumps integrated into heating, cooling and domestic water systems hydraulically. Also, in terms of control logic in accordance with the relevant standards and functionality proceed to release appropriate planning documents and defining guidelines for these systems.
What distinguishes you:
- Master or PhD degree in Mechanical Engineer, Physics Engineering, or similar;
- Able to understand complex system development;
- Able to present complex issues in an understandable way, good ability to define and document procedures;
- Knowledge in:
- Specification and calculation of heating and energy systems for buildings;
- System simulation with preferred background in Matlab Simulink;
- Thermodynamics hydraulics and refrigeration;
- Able to take responsibility for own work and apply own initiative to finding solutions in a structured way together with engineering team;
- Results oriented and pro-active attitude;
- Good communication skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Willingness to travel and to work in an international team environment.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking lot | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!