Test Automation Engineer
- Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Working with test concepts, test suites, test cases and test steps
- Execution of tests and follow-up of bug-fixes
- Creating test automation
- Assignment of work packages to internal and external testers as well as to developers
- Communication of test results to Project Manager and to central Test Manager
- Documenting activities
What distinguishes you:
- 2+ years of solid experience with test automation
- Experience with manual testing
- Good SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of test automation, testing tools (TestCafe/Selenium) and test processes (Agile development, preferred ISTQB certification)
- At least basic knowledge of PowerShell
- API testing experience (Postman) will be an advantage
- Curious about new technologies and tools
- Fluent English communication skills (ability to explain complex technical issues)
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignments opportunities)
- Working in dynamic environment for innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings)