Embedded Systems Engineer m/f/d
- Borsigstraße 24, 70469 Stuttgart, Germany
- Legal Entity: ESCRYPT GmbH
ESCRYPT – GmbH is a 100-percent subsidiary of Bosch Group member ETAS GmbH and the leading system provider for embedded security worldwide. As an internationally active and highly growthoriented company in the field of embedded cyber security, ESCRYPT supports all industry segments in need of security solutions for embedded systems.
ESCRYPT provides a complete range of services from consulting to security products and solutions tailored for specific industries.
- Define functional and non-functional product requirements and create technical concepts on system-level compatible with agile practices
- Determine suitable systems designs, including definitions of subsystems and interfaces
- Empower maintainability and extendibility to enable a future-ready product
- Support the product owner team and multiple agile development teams with effective realization of product requirements
- Continuously improve the requirements analysis processes in accordance with lean agile principles and in compliance with Automotive SPICE / ISO26262
- Strong proficiency in requirements engineering and architecture modeling (knowledge of according tools preferable, e.g. DOORS, JAMA, Enterprise Architect)
- Experience in Embedded C, with solid knowledge of the language specification
- Familiarity with embedded systems design and low-level hardware interactions
- Basic knowledge of cryptographic algorithms and protocols
- Strong understanding of software security concepts and security analysis (e.g. Threat Analysis)
- Strong interest in lean agile product development practices, in particular agile requirements engineering
- Strong system thinking and analytical skills
- Communication skills with the ability to communicate to customers as well as all members of the agile development program
- Willingness to learn and understand the complexities of large-scale product development and to apply SAFe Lean-Agile principles and practices to address them
- Willingness to learn and work in a scaled agile environment (SAFe + Scrum)
- Solid English needed, German skills are a plus
We take your career seriously and offer the possibility to grow with us in a highly qualified, internationally experienced team. Our work environment is harmonic and team oriented, and at the same time, challenging and interesting. We always look to achieve best results, and to learn something new on every day. We understand and appreciate that personal growth is most effective by learning from failure.