Regional Sales Manager, Ontario
- 3426 Mainway, Burlington, ON L7M 1A8, Canada
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Canada Corporation
Bosch Rexroth is one of the world’s leading providers of drive and control technologies. Regardless of the motion task that customers face anywhere in the world, they will always find a Bosch Rexroth team with the local experience and the appropriate know-how from more than 30 industries and all drive and control technologies. Bosch Rexroth a strong, reliable partner for Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering and Factory Automation. As the Drive & Control Company, we develop, produce, and distribute our components and system solutions in over 80 countries. You’ll find our drive and control technology in a wide variety of applications: From excavators and tractors to CNC woodworking and metal-cutting machines to automotive factories, packaging systems for the food industry, medical devices and laboratories.
Named one of Hamilton-Niagara’s Top Employer of 2020, Bosch Rexroth Canada is dedicated to making the world a better place through innovation and technology. We are looking for associates who will take on our customers’ challenges with passion and persistence until the right solution is found and who will thrive in a face-paced, collaborative and exciting environment.
Be part of a dynamic sales team with a company that maintains a world leader position in the drive, motion and control technologies. Join us and help set the world in motion!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide leadership for the market development, and sales growth for the Ontario account base
- Develop a strategic sales plan to meet growth, profitability & and market share requirements within a defined framework
- Meet agreed upon targets & objectives – keep your commitments
- Ensure sales force activity is focused on target existing & potential accounts
- Develop Distribution & Indirect sales channels for all other customers
- Manage distributor partnerships through the ‘Certified Excellence’ program
- Drive a ‘Value Based’ selling approach
- Manage the sales team's resources and opportunities through use of Bosch Rexroth’s CRM system
- Drive the profitable growth of Rexroth and related hydraulic and automation components, systems and services in an ethical and courteous manner
- Ultimately be responsible for overseeing satisfaction of all customers within the Ontario Territory
- Assist Business Unit Managers in the scheduling of factory visits and joint calls as well as product launches, etc
- Ensure sales development for all market segments and product disciplines, including: Hydraulics, Electric Drives & Controls, Linear Technologies, and Assembly Technologies
- Technical Degree in Technologist, Engineering or Science Programs (or related discipline) or equivalent experience
- 5 years of related experience in effective sales team leadership with a proven track record of meeting growth and profitability targets
- Strong leadership skills with sound decision making abilities
- High customer service orientation
- Ability to coach, develop, mentor and motivate a highly technical sales team
- Previous experience establishing clear roles and objectives for a sales team
- Thorough knowledge of at least one of Bosch Rexroth’s product lines to include key selling features, and technical advantages plus a sound understanding of our other products
- Proven selling, negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to recognize opportunities for the application and sale of hydraulic and automation products and services
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Ontario market and Bosch Rexroth’s competition (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats)
- Must complete and pass the Canadian Professional Selling (CPSA) Training program within 8 months of start date
Travel: 35% within Ontario and 10% nationally/international is required
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Bosch Rexroth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.