Sales Engineer (Large Hydraulic Drives) - Southeast US
- Regional Sales Office or Home Office, Atlanta, GA, United States
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Corporation
Bosch Rexroth is one of the world’s leading providers of drive and control technologies. Regardless of the motion task that customers face anywhere in the world, they will always find a Bosch Rexroth team with the local experience and the appropriate know-how from more than 30 industries and all drive and control technologies. Our associates take on their customers’ challenges with passion and persistence until the right solution is found. This is what makes Bosch Rexroth a strong, reliable partner for Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering and Factory Automation. As the Drive & Control Company, we develop, produce, and distribute our components and system solutions in over 80 countries.
The Hägglunds Large Hydraulic Drives product line is an integrated part of Bosch Rexroth. Our key market segment include the Mining & Material Handling, Pulp & Paper, Recycling, Rubber & Plastics, Sugar and Marine & Offshore industry. A Hägglunds direct drive system comprises a hydraulic motor and a flexibly placed drive unit, overseen by a control and monitoring system. Our facility in Grove City, Ohio is headquarters for sales and service activities of Hägglunds products in the U.S.
- Develop Southeast Regional Sales for Hägglunds direct hydraulic drive products and solutions.
- Provide technical specifications to the Applications Engineering team to formulate solutions related to Large Hydraulic Drives
- Monitor progress toward goals making necessary adjustments to reach objectives.Initiate and develop contact with key and target customers to establish strong relationships.
- Manage direct sales channels for Hägglunds components and drive systems.
- Prepare & present technical and commercial quotations to customers for all products within the Hägglunds Large Hydraulic Drives business unit.
- Proactively forecast our market sales, growth and profit in the region.
- Develop and recommend pricing strategies per account where required, based on both strategic and competitive considerations.
- Resolve issues and conflicts with customers where required. Assist the Bosch Rexroth Service & Quality departments on quality and field related warranty issues.
- Will travel approximately 50% of the time. Southeast Region is defined as the following states: AR, LA, MS, TN, AL, GA, NC, SC, FL
*This role will work out of a Regional Sales Office or Home Office depending on location. Home Office accommodations can be made within 50 miles of a major metropolitan airport.
- Must possess a Bachelors of Science degree in electrical, mechanical, fluid power or other engineering discipline.
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years of technical sales experience in
either regional OEM or in a key Market Segment (Mining, Pulp &
Paper, Recycling, Material Handling, Marine & Offshore).
- Must have a minimum of 2+ years of industrial hydraulic products, systems and machine applications experience providing technical solutions to those key Market Segments.
- Ability to develop customer base and generate sales to accommodate campus goals.
- Strong negotiating, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills, capable of conducting technical and sales presentations to key clients
- Able to provide strategic planning, communication and implementation.
- Possess time management skills to handle a consistently high level of sales activity– including a full schedule of outside sales calls coupled with numerous follow up requirements.
**This position is for US work authorized individuals only. Sponsorship for work authorization is not available.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.