Business Progress Developer, CljP
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr1, Cluj, Jucu, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- You are part of the Business Progress Planning and Product Data Management team, which is ensuring long term investments in plant and product data support for production area
- You support department, handling office tasks and administrative activities (invoices, travel expenses, purchase orders for the department)
- You will draw up presentations and reports
- You are in charge of organize and settling business trips for the company staff
- You ensure support for coordination of LTP (Long Term Planning) for new plant projects, allocation in specific locations based on TPZ analysis
- You participate in coordination and standards creation for plant improvement topics
- You give support in collecting data and preparation of reports
- You prepare and close follow-up on useful KPI’s in regards of business progress
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth
- You are good communicator with the ability to interact with different interfaces, on different levels / entities
- You bring positive attitude
- University degree in Engineering or Economics
Experience and Skills:
- Experience with electronics manufacturing
- General knowledge of problem solving
- Structured and analytic approach
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- Ability to deal with conflicts
- Capable to work independently
- SAP Knowledge
- Fluent in English
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 1 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on [email protected] and I will come with an answer shortly