Strategic Marketing and Business Development Smart Start
- Aydınevler, İnönü Cd., 34854 Maltepe/İstanbul, Turkey
- Legal Entity: Bosch Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology –with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Every year, several thousands of young people on practical placements with Bosch experience daily work at first hand. With this long term internship opportunity they are actively integrated into projects and are fully incorporated in the daily work of one of the world's largest industrial corporations. The new specialist experience you gather will help you choose the future focus of your studies and the way you wish to launch your professional career.
One thing is sure: Exciting and interesting tasks await you!
Students enrolled in University Engineering and Economic Management Science departments can work minimum three days per week in our Istanbul Headquarters or Bursa & Manisa Plants.
We are currently offering an opportunity for a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join us in starting something remarkable as a Strategic Marketing and Business Development Smart Start
Your contribution to something big:
- Collect qualitative and quantitative data for macro-economical and market analysis for Turkey and Middle East region by using diverse research methods incl. social media monitoring via Brandwatch.
- Constant search of RB relevant business opportunities from various channels.
- Support the preparation of
- Country profiles and fact-sheets for the 17 countries under Turkey and Middle East region.
- Business reviews on a bi-monthly basis for Turkey and quarterly for Iran.
- Regular reports to central department and regional management.
- MarCom materials incl. printed & promotional materials and movies.
- Internal/external events and meetings.
- Acting as BGN Editor, create the content of intranet pages of the department.
- Support daily operations of the department.
What distinguishes you:
- 3rd - 4th year undergraduate or master student from a reputable university in economics, administrative sciences or in relevant engineering.
- Able to work at least 3 days a week during education term (preferably 4-5)
- Excellent written and verbal communication (both in Turkish and English) and good-time management skills.
- Excellent command of MS Office programs with the ability to design compelling presentations.
- Excellent research, analytical skills and data driven thinking.
- Strong team player with multi-task management skills.
Bosch Grubu şirketlerine ilginiz için teşekkür ederiz. 6698 sayılı Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu kapsamında kişisel verilerinizi önemsiyor ve bu kapsamda başvurmuş olduğunuz pozisyon hangi Bosch Grubu şirketi bünyesinde yer alıyor ise söz konusu şirketin veri sorumlusu sıfatıyla hareket ettiğini açıkça belirtmek istiyoruz. Mevcut yapacağınız başvurunuz için Kişisel Verilerin Korunması Kanunu kapsamında hazırlanmış olan Aydınlatma Metni’ne buradan ulaşabilirsiniz. İş başvurunuz kapsamında bu ve yönlendirileceğiniz diğer sayfalarda birden fazla Bosch Grubu şirketi aydınlatma metninin bulunması halinde, kişisel verilerinizin işlenmesi bakımından veri sorumlusu sıfatıyla hareket eden ve başvuru yapmış olduğunuz şirkete ait aydınlatma metnini inceleyerek kişisel verileriniz hakkında detaylı bilgiye de her zaman ulaşabilirsiniz.
Thank you for your interest in Bosch Group companies. Within the scope of Personal Data Protection Law no.6698, we give importance your personal data and we want to clearly define that the Bosch Group is acting as the data controller for the position you are applying for. For your current application, you can find privacy notice here which was prepared in scope of Personal Data Protection Law. If more than one privacy notice of Bosch Group’s will appear in scope of your job application in this page and pages you will be redirected, you can always access detailed information by reviewing privacy notice of the company you are applying for and acting as a data controller for the processing of your personal data.