Embedded Systems Engineer for Deep Learning
- R. Max Grundig, 4705 Braga, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Car Multimedia Portugal
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch unit in Braga belongs to the Car Multimedia division and is focused on making the vehicles our third living space. The company supplies infotainment, display, connectivity and HMI solutions for passenger cars, trucks and two-wheelers. About 3,500 associates are committed to develop and produce high quality technology that shape change in mobility worldwide. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leading supplier in the automotive market.
Your contribution to something big:
- Define and interact on innovative system architectures on fully automated products inside the vehicle;
- Understand and analyze the interplay of hardware and software architectures, algorithms and applications;
- Create, optimize and implement new and innovative machine learning architectures;
- Interact with a worldwide-distributed development team for an efficient implementation.
What distinguishes you:
- Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science or Embedded Systems and 3 years of relevant work experience;
- Experience with deployment and optimization of Machine Learning Algorithms on target hardware;
- Experience on optimization of computational demanding algorithms and applications;
- Experience in Computer Vision algorithms;
- Knowledge about current Deep Learning architectures;
- Strong programming skills in C/C++ and/or Python;
- Familiarity with deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow (Keras);
- Familiarity with heterogonous programming (CUDA, OpenCL);
- Good technical mentoring and communication skills;
- Excellent oral and written English language skills.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!