Apprentice Service Hydraulics
- 585 Marshall Rd, Malaga WA 6090, Australia
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Pty. Ltd.
As part of the Fortune 500 Bosch Group and one of the world’s leading suppliers of drive and control technologies, Bosch Rexroth ensures efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. The company bundles global application experience in the market segments of Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering and Factory Automation.
It enables fully connected applications with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services. Bosch Rexroth offers its customers hydraulics, electric drives and controls, gear technology, linear motion, assembly technology, power units and systems to all facets of the mining and industrial sectors including software and interfaces to the Internet of Things.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated Apprentice with a hunger to learn all aspects of the hydraulic fitting trade, based in Malaga Perth, WA.
This Apprenticeship will suit a dynamic individual with an interest in fluid power applications who will receive on the job development by skilled Bosch Rexroth Hydraulic Technicians and Application Engineers.
- Perform well doing workshop based component repair and testing for various pumps, motors, cylinders and valves of Bosch Rexroth manufactured products;
- Carrying out repairs to power units that have been brought into the workshop for repair as well as carry out the replacement of damaged tube and pipe work that is fitted to Bosch Rexroth products;
- Reaching a basic level of welding and machining.
- Need to perform other duties from time to time to meet out business and operational requirements such as component cleaning, painting and sandblasting
- Commit oneself to completing the trade school portion of the Fitting and Turning apprenticeship.
- Show an advanced level of mechanical aptitude
- Prove a basic level of general knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- High focus on quality & attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
The benefits of working at Bosch:
We recognise that our employees are our greatest asset. Through the diversity of our business and commitment to personal and career development, we can provide you a new and exciting opportunity so you can achieve your full potential.
We offer our employees:
- Diverse and exciting career opportunities, both local and international
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities
- Attractive remuneration and benefits
- Staff discounts on Bosch and affiliated-brand products
Please note: You need to be an Australian citizen, or hold Australian work rights, to apply for this role.