Service Technician External
- 585 Marshall Rd, Malaga WA 6090, Australia
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth Pty. Ltd.
As part of the Fortune 500 Bosch Group and one of the world’s leading suppliers of drive and control technologies, Bosch Rexroth ensures efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. The company bundles global application experience in the market segments of Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering and Factory Automation.
It enables fully connected applications with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services. Bosch Rexroth offers its customers hydraulics, electric drives and controls, gear technology, linear motion, assembly technology, power units and systems to all facets of the mining and industrial sectors including software and interfaces to the Internet of Things.
Due to recent growth within our service department, we are seeking an energetic and team orientated Field Service Technician, with a main responsibility of servicing, fault-finding and breakdown requests to join our Bosch Rexroth group in Malaga, Perth WA.
- Identify all required parts and equipment to carry out service jobs
- Carry out onsite repairs of hydraulic components inclusive of function/performance testing on customer equipment.
- Uses Hydrotechnik and/or Hydac HMG data logging instruments to obtain customer product data to resolve faults or product performance.
- Completes and uploads all service documentation using designated job management system.
- Complete daily Service Report, with attention to accuracy and detail of executed work and working times undertaken.
- Ensures all Service Reports for workshop work is detailed, includes start/finish times.
- Liaises daily with Service Supervisor on recently completed, imminent and planned jobs.
- Ensures all equipment and tooling used is kept clean and in safe working order.
- Contributes positively to business operations and to opportunities to improve business processes.
- Travel to the Pilbara area where required.
- Performs other duties as directed from time to time to meet Bosch Rexroth business and operational requirements.
- Mechanical / Hydraulic fitter or equivalent tradesman Certificate
- Experience in workshop based hydraulic service work.
- Competent level of hydraulic knowledge
- High focus on quality & attention to detail
- Analytical/problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills
What we offer:
- Excellent hourly rate, benefits and overtime pay – Permanent position.
- Company Tool of Trade vehicle.
- Company laptop and mobile phone.
- Excellent working conditions.
- Good team environment with a strong company culture and values.
Agency Applications will not be accepted for this position.
Please Note, you must be Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen to apply for this position.