- Torenallee 49, 5617 BA Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems B.V.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
For our division Building Technology (BT) we are currently looking for Technical Purchasing Project Manager Performance and Value. Are you looking for an inspirational working environment and do you want to be part of a passionate team? You are welcome to join!
As a Technical Purchaser at Bosch Security Systems (BT), located in Eindhoven, you will be responsible to coordinate material cost performance programs for fixed and moving surveillance cameras. Being the driver for coordinating and executing COGS performance amidst a strategic program you will be working in a highly visible role towards your stakeholders and BT management.
- Responsible for driving cost reduction strategies in alignment with Strategic Purchasing and Business Unit for existing products;
- Engage and lead cross functional teams to achieve desired cost targets;
- Active cooperation and coordination with R&D, Strategic Purchasing and a Global supply base in a high-tech environment;
- Evaluate cost/benefit of proposed changes and able to make the necessary trade-offs;
- Project management across multi-disciplinary teams to achieve common goals;
- Ability to identify projects that will deliver significant cost savings and value improvement;
- Safeguard quality, cost and delivery targets applying professional risk management;
- Act on operational and tactical level.
- Bsc. or MSc. in Electronics, Mechanics or Industrial Engineering;
- At least 3 years of experience in a high-tech environment;
- Experience in project management is a strong advantage;
- Professional experience in communicating with different levels of the organization, including higher management;
- Experience in working with multi-disciplinary and cross-cultural teams;
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Task and result driven;
- Energetic, positive and inspirational;
- Fluent in English.
At Bosch we provide fundaments for the future and we want to build a long-term and successful relationship with our employees. We provide a competitive salary and with our additional benefits we will help you to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We encourage you to share your innovative ideas and contribute to personal growth. At Bosch we value mutual commitment and reward outstanding performance.
We prefer your application to be accompanied by a motivation letter indicating why you are interested in Bosch, the position and why you are the best suitable candidate for the position. Furthermore, an assessment might be part of the application procedure.
Please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions regarding the position or the application process, please contact Judith Hermanns-Jacobs, Corporate Recruiter, via +31 6 39 83 18 14.
More information? Check out the website:
Due to Covid-19, the process might be delayed. Thank you for understanding.