Software System Requirements Engineer, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Constanța, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj was founded as an integral part of the Bosch worldwide engineering network in 2013. The Center is located partly in the heart of Cluj-Napoca and partly in Jucu. Our engineers give great importance to continuous innovation and they work on state-of-the-art technology projects. Automated Driving, Electric and Connected Mobility, Internet of Things, Industry 4.0. are just a few examples from the Bosch Engineering Center Cluj’s current portfolio. We work in close collaboration with other Bosch R&D Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. We specialize in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, but also in mobility sales planning, thus, we offer our internal and external clients a complex range of products and services.
- Think holistically: You act as a software system designer in the field of engine control.
- Help shape the future: You create specifications based on customer requirements.
- Plan and structure: You are responsible for the management of customer change requests.\
- Implement reliably: You are responsible for the configuration of the software as well as for commissioning and testing.
- Evaluate in a structured way: You undertake problem analysis and debugging.
- Live cooperation: You work in international teams.
- University degree in Automotive Engineering, Control Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics, Telecommunications or a similar field of study.
- Professional experience with SW development and test automation, basic understanding of the ECU software and hardware.
- Experience with software requirements management and architecture development is an advantage.
- Experience with development methods and processes preferably in the automotive industry (e.g.V-Cycle and ASPICE) is an advantage.
- Practical experience with AUTOSAR and engine control units would be a plus, but not a must.
- Flexible, team-oriented, self-motivated, strong curiosity and enthusiastic.
- Analytical thinking, structured and independent.
- Good problem solving skills and responsible way of working.
- A good level of English; German can be an advantage.
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.