HR Administrator / Spanish team (m/f)
- Av. Infante Dom Henrique, Lisboa, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life.
With over 300 specialized associates and around 15 nationalities, Bosch activities in Lisbon are focusing on sales, marketing, communication, training, nearshoring services and shared support for human resources services to Europe. The diversity, commitment and know-how of the team are the key success factors of this organization.
Our HR Service Europe was established as the first cross-border HR service within Bosch. We provide support and development of IT infrastructure tools, data management, training, recruitment and administration to over 40 countries worldwide.
Your contribution to something big:
The HR Administrator will report to the HR Team Leader and will be responsible for all administrative processes related to HR that will include:
- Administrative process support for our Bosch internal HR Colleagues.
- Mainly HR processes administration & HR master data handling.
- Maintenance and control of personnel files (electronic).
- Preparation of reports.
- Internal control procedures.
- Participation in international projects for the development of HR processes and systems.
What distinguishes you:
- High School graduation or University degree
- Fluent in Spanish and English (C1)
- Good organizational skills and strong communication
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external colleagues, customers and stakeholder’s organizations
- Ability to understand the office systems and application of continuous improvement principles
- Affinity to work with IT tools (e.g. SAP HR, MS Office)
- Team orientation & high sense of customer orientation
- Discretion and confidentiality is essential
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!