Internship Strategic Purchasing
- Torenallee 49, Eindhoven, Netherlands
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems B.V.
The Bosch division Building Technologies is a leading global supplier of security, safety, and communication products and systems. Our worldwide Strategic Purchasing department team, is looking for an analytical and communicative intern who can support in our daily work from January / February 2020 on, sooner can be discussed. Our department is responsible for the strategic purchasing of our suppliers worldwide. This means we gain a lot of data which we need to organize in an efficient way. We have a very international team located in Europe, America and Asia. As an intern you have daily contact with our international colleagues. Therefor your internship is very internationally orientated. Are you up for the challenge?
During your internship you will support our team in their daily work. Your tasks will be:
- Analyzing the incoming strategic purchasing data;
- Creating strategic presentations;
- Supporting worldwide actions to make products more competitive, you can think of:
- Creating cost overviews;
- Analyzing current ratio’s;
- Forecasting the next steps that we need to take;
- Generating reports based on the outcomes.
You are a university level bachelor or master student in the area of industrial engineering, economics, or equivalent
Additionally, you recognize yourself in the following points:
- You are analytical and proactive;
- You have a great understanding of Powerpoint, Excel, Photoshop or Corel Draw, HTML programming or setting up homepages is an advantage
- You are able to work independently in an international environment, show initiative and take the lead;
- You are capable of executing multiple tasks at the same time;
- You are skilled in PowerPoint and Excel;
- You have excellent knowledge of the English language, knowledge of the German language can come in handy.
Your contribution to something big
Your internship will be filled with learning experiences. You will experience working in a professional organization where you get many responsibilities and challenges. The atmosphere at our department is collegial, this gives you the opportunity to experience all aspects of working in an international environment. Of course you receive a good internship allowance.
Student Factor is responsible for the recruitment of this internship. For questions you can send Quirine Quirijns a WhatsApp: 06-16949307.