IoT technical project leader
- Beijing, Beijing, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth (Beijing) Hydraulic Co., Ltd.
Bosch Rexroth (Beijing) Hydraulic Co., Ltd. is located in Beijing Economic and Technological Development Area (BDA). The company covers an area of 64,598 square meters. It currently has 800 employees, devoted to providing travel, swing and winch gear boxes, hydraulic pump and motor, valve and compact hydraulics together with other services to customers in mobile application. Our organization is concentrated to R&D, manufacturing, logistics and commercial functions. As one of Bosch Rexroth's most important manufacturing bases in China, Bosch Rexroth (Beijing) Hydraulic Co., Ltd. has been making great contribution to the fast - paced development of China's manufacturing industry.
• Technical project leader of electronification projects, foucs on new tech. ( IoT) for off-high way applications
• Analyse customer requirements and derive development targets for system and component 分析客户需求并得出系统和部件方面的开发目标
• Lead system topology development based on customer requirement and state of art
• Communication hub with sales, application team, customers, and other Bosch business units 作为接口人，与销售，应用团队，客户及其他博世业务部门建立紧密联系
•Market and competitor analysis/ benchmarking, and support local product strategy development
• Base on Rexroth product strategy and department development requirement, lead the competence build-up
• Graduate with Master degree or above in electronic, mechatronics (systems or automation), hydraulic engineering 电子，机电（系统或自动化），液压工程专业硕士及以上学历
• Knowledge and project experience in electrification, electrical drive technology and control systems 具备电控，电驱和控制系统知识和项目经验
• Experience in system simulation, calculation and data analysis with tools: Matlab/Simulink... 熟练使用系统仿真，计算和数据分享工具: Matlab/Simulink...
• 2+ years project experience in company or university 两年以上项目工作经验
• Excellent English in writing and speaking 优秀的英文听说读写能力
• Good communication skill and show leadership 善于沟通并具备领导力