Tool Design Technician, CljP
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr1, Jucu, Cluj, Jucu, Cluj, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big:
- Designs, releases and keeps an organized tool stru-cure database for the CljP production of Electronic Control Units
- Contribute to achieve KPI targets for TEF8
- Prepares documentation necessary to achieve or amend an tool design complying with the requirements and Bosch procedures
- Documents and makes tech, drawings for various machine parts, devices, locations, etc. tool for repairing or optimize them
- After making the complete assembly design convene a meeting of Design - Review for the analysis and validation of the embodiment chosen.
- Participates at the tool release validations
- Responsible for the development and realization of devices depending on the product development technology (3D models and 2D drawings) for parts needed in production. Constructive solutions will be tailored to each project
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the data-base of digital drawings for all SDV, tools and machine tools available
What distinguishes you
- Contributing in a team-oriented place
- Good communication skills-both written and verbal
- Structured and analytic approach
- Minimum college studies in technical area (TCM, Machine Tools, Industrial Engineering), Technical Field is considered an advantage
- Minimum 6 month of practice in SDV design( mechanical)
- Basic knowledge in technical design, tolerant comp-ting, assembly, mechanisms, mechanical processing, welding, thermal treatment
- Confident use on MS Office (Word, Excel), CAD, 2D/3D, Solid Works, AUTOCAD, SolidCAM)
- Project Management skills