Senior Process Associate / Process Lead
- Coimbatore-Ooty-Gundlupet Hwy, Daniel Nagar, Thoppampatti Pirivu, K. Vadamadurai, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
This position is for the work in afternoon and night shift only. Only the associates willing to work in night shift may apply. Female candidates are requested to refrain from applying to comply with the BOSCH policies.
Job Description :
- Good knowledge of Series Launch Coordination Projects
- Interaction with OEMs, suppliers, stakeholders and project teams for sample deliveries
- A sample, B sample and C sample delivery and support until SOP for the plants
- Coordination and support for series manufacturing of plants.
- Work on project management topics for support via back office activities
- Preparation of reports, charts and MIS reporting
- Process compliance for the world wide customers
- Co-ordination and Preparation for System / process Audits and Quality Improvement methods
- CIP initiatives for Process improvement and standardization
- Preparation of Department specific training manuals and presentation
- Sanctioned party list screening for BOSCH partners in SAP
- BCom / BSc ( Any stream) with around 4-8 years experience
- Experience in Project management in Shared Services/Manufacturing
- Very good MS office skills (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
- Ability prioritize and to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle confidential information in a discreet, professional manner
- Eye for detail, accuracy is imperative
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- German Language skills desirable
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to be an effective team member and display initiative
- Ability to deliver presentations at Management level to create business opportunities
The candidate working on this project will necessarily have to work in the afternoon and the night shifts.
Additional shift allowance will be provided. Only those ready to work in night shift may apply.
As per BOSCH policy, it is recommended for Male candidates to apply for this position as the timings will be until late night.