Software Project Manager ( C / Java ) _ PAC
- Adugodi Main Rd, AK Colony, Adugodi, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
• Plan, lead and manage the complete software project activities of a complete product development along with the development process (on time, on quality, on cost)
• Ensure the fulfillment of project targets on software component level.
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with management and stakeholders.
• Plan and track the complete project and manage associated dependencies
• Ensuring timely completion & delivery of projects
• Estimate the resources needed to achieve project goals.
• Conduct review meetings to monitor progress of the project as per schedule / budgets.
• Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
• Develop and deliver status reports, proposals, and documentation.
• Coach and mentor project team members
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech
Work experience: 10 to 14 years
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in project management / program management
• Working experience in embedded automotive development
• Familiar with programming languages, including C / C++ / JAVA
• Experience in team management.
• Can manage shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial.