Technical Project Coordinator
- 364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Tân Bình, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
Technical Project Coordinator is a part of project management within the engineering department.
Coordination of all project teams within the department.
Report the overall status of all projects to line management.
Track and ensure availability infrastructure (generic equipment and project specific hardware) for project teams.
Create, measure KPIs for the project and participate in department’s project review meetings.
Participate in TPMe, PjMe.
Tracking planned project budget and actual spending, incl. reporting to line management.
Coordinate, organize, proceed project acquisition plans and forecasts.
Carry out projects analysis as the basis for management decisions and support management in decision-making.
Identify, determine, and document problems, opportunities and requirements that may strengthen project management excellence.
Bachelor or higher degree of business or engineering
Experience in international project management, certified PMP is preferred.
Pro-active, taking an analytical, results-oriented and structured approach.
Resilient and high level of perseverance as well as intercultural skills and experience in communication at various hierarchical levels.
Able to negotiate securely in both written and spoken English; a second language (Japanese, Chinese, German) is a big plus.
- Committed 13-month bonus
- Collaboratively yearly performance bonus
- Meal & Parking allowances
- Premium insurance (PVI) for employee and 2 family members
- Overseas training programs and working onsite opportunity
- Good benefits of Trade Union activities, team building and company trip.
- Opportunity to work in global projects of fast developing company and being a part of innovation team contributing initiative ideas to the hi-tech world.
- Engage in our diverse training programs which surely help strengthen both your personal and professional skills