IoT technical project manager_GSP
- Beijing, Beijing, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth (Beijing) Hydraulic Co., Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Technical project manager of electronification projects, focus on new tech. ( IoT) for off-high way applications作为技术项目经理，主要负责物联网相关项目的研发工作
- Analyze customer requirements and derive development targets for system and component 分析客户需求并得出系统和部件方面的开发目标
- Lead system topology development based on customer requirement and state of art基于当前技术水平和客户需求进行系统的整体架构设计
- Communication hub with sales, application team, customers, and other Bosch business units 作为接口人，与销售，应用团队，客户及其他博世业务部门建立紧密联系
- Market and competitor analysis/ benchmarking, and support local product strategy development市场与竞品分析，支持本地化产品战略的制定
- Base on Rexroth product strategy and department development requirement, lead the competence build-up基于博世力士乐的产品战略和部门发展需求，统筹协调开发能力的建设
- Graduate with Master degree or above in electronic, mechatronics (systems or automation), hydraulic engineering 电子，机电（系统或自动化），液压工程专业硕士及以上学历
- Knowledge and project experience in electrification, electrical drive technology and control systems 具备电控，电驱和控制系统知识和项目经验
- Experience in system simulation, calculation and data analysis with tools: Matlab/Simulink... 熟练使用系统仿真，计算和数据分享工具: Matlab/Simulink..
- 2+ years project experience in company or university 两年以上项目工作经验
- Excellent English in writing and speaking 优秀的英文听说读写能力
- Good communication skill and show leadership 善于沟通并具备领导力
Chinese Native speaker Please