Order Management Analyst with German
- Bulevardul Take Ionescu, Timișoara, Romania
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions S.R.L.
Bosch Service Solutions, a global provider of business process outsourcing services, develops integrated and innovative service solutions. The site in Timisoara, that became part of Bosch Group in 2007, operates in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services.
Business Services: Forward-looking solution concepts for complex services: As specialists for service design with cross industry experience, we take care of business processes for our customers.
Shared Services: Intelligent service solutions from a single source: As an internal service provider, we support Bosch departments such as Finance & Accounting, Purchasing and IT tech support by pooling transactional and administrative tasks.
- Provide prompt and courteous service to customers by using communication skills to listen, interpret and respond to customer needs, to ensure customer satisfaction objectives are achieved;
- Ensure customer issues via telephone/fax/email are dealt with promptly and within a minimum time-frame;
- Provide customers with information related to price and availability, order status, products etc;
- Enter orders and quotations into SAP;
- Process customer returns via SAP;
- Raise requests for creating and updating SAP data (customer master data, material master data, etc.);
- Manage the open orders by extracting and analyzing SAP reports;
- Communicate with other departments i.e. Finance and Purchasing to ensure that customers’ needs and claims are being dealt with promptly;
- Provide training and support to team members.
- English and German fluently spoken;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Customer Service experience;
- Attention to detail;
- Analytical thinking;
- Ability to synthesize;
- PC skills: MS Office & SAP (SD & MM modules);
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Relocation package;
- Referral bonuses - We encourage you to refer new candidates to us, and we will honor you with an attractive bonus.
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module.
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your new born with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch;
- Home office - If you want to work a few days per month from home;
- Health and sport benefits - Because your health is a priority to us;
- Various discounts to our partners;
- Inspiring working conditions;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset.