Manufacturing Strategic Engineer Manager
- Via dei Murari, 12, 24041 Brembate BG, Italy
- Legal Entity: Aresi S.p.A.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
- Create something new: you will develop and improve manufacturing processes by studying products and manufacturing methods.
- Take on responsibility: Improving manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirement and equipment layout according to Lean Manufacturing standards
- Conscientious coordination: Providing manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labour and material costs;
- Reporting Manufacturing KPI
- Structured evaluation: Reviewing production schedules and estimating future requirements
- Preparing product and process reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Reliable implementation: Coordinating and monitoring supply chain operation ensuring efficiency with cost wise orientation
- Ensuring optimum utilization of equipment and space by coordinating the layout of areas
- Use creativity and scope for development: Coordinating the installation of new machines and equipment and process changes to provide the most efficient and economical manufacture or assembly of quality parts
- Think holistically: Responsibility for expense budgets, forecasts and expenditures, and all personnel issues in the area including performance evaluations of team
What distinguishes you?
- 3+ years of manufacturing and/or operations experience
- Bachelor or Technical degree in engineering
- 1+ years of supervisory and/or team lead experience
- Good communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Ability to work with a diverse group of employees
- Thorough knowledge of the planning system, manufacturing operations, facilities, methods and tooling required.
- Dealing with complexity and very good problem solving ability