Software Architect - EPR
- SEZ - Keeranatham Rd, CHIL SEZ IT Park, Saravanampatti, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641035, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited (RBEI), is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world’s leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end engineering, IT and Business solutions.
With over 18000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development center of Bosch outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2012), appraised at CMMI-L5 as per version 1.3 (2011), ASPICE - level3 based on version 2.5 and ISO 15504- 5 and 7, and also ISO 27001 with seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam and Guadalajara in Mexico, ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certified (2014).
We nurture, build and sustain enduring customer relationships to enable direct operational and strategic benefits to our customers. We make it happen through qualified, motivated and flexible professional associates, who uphold the heritage and values of Bosch - time-tested over 125 years of a successful journey; a journey marked by quality, reliability and innovation of service to enhance the interest of our customers and the community we live in.
We provide solutions for businesses in primarily three areas:
Our focal industries:
•Consumer Goods and Building Technology.
“We see RBEI as helping us to achieve the technological lead we need to have in order to prevail in increasingly competitive world markets….. RBEI is about ensuring product excellence under conditions that allow us to maintain our global competitiveness” – Mr. Franz Fehrenbach, Chairman of the Board of Management, Robert Bosch GmbH.
• Strong development experience in Automotive Embedded domain (preferably in Steering/Power train/Brakes/Transmission domain)
- Knowledge of software architecture design
- Experience in software design methods and with software design tools
- Knowledge of UML
- Experience in software development
- Knowledge of review techniques and in performing reviews
• Worked with AUTOSAR / Application and Driver Development, standards such as ISO14229, ISO TP
• Strong knowledge in requirements management tools – DOORS
• Knowledge in UML based tools like Enterprise Architect/starUML is preferred.
• Worked with Configuration management tools like Clear case/SVN/VSS
• Worked with Change management tools like Clear Quest
• Knowledge / experience with Quality process & Safety-standards such as ASPICE/CMMI, ISO 26262.
• Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
• Should have good experience in embedded design and development projects.
• Must to have a good knowledge of C programming.
• Should have a good knowledge or must have used any one of the these protocols like CAN, FlexRay,SPI,UART, I2C
• Good communication and presentation skills.
BE/B.tech / M.E,M.Tech graduate (EEE, ECE, CSE, E&I)
Exp: 7 to 10 Yrs