- 1555 Fairlane Dr, Allen Park, MI 48101, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Inc.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Position your career for long term success by joining the world's most admired motor vehicle parts supplier as ranked by Fortune for the third consecutive year. As a Research Technician, you will develop actual labor time studies to be used by Ford dealership technicians. Other responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Review labor times for numerous labor operations on Ford vehicles.
- Perform technical service bulletin labor time studies for various vehicles & labor operations.
- Work with technical authors and clients to develop procedures and labor time studies.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to multi-task between a computer and vehicle repair procedures.
- Must own a complete set of tools.
- Must have a strong technical background in automotive repair.
- Must have a good understanding of computer and various software applications.
- Must be able to perform some heavy lifting and be in strong physical condition.
- Must pay close attention to detail.
- Ford dealership experience is a plus.
- This position is for U.S. work authorized individuals only. Sponsorship for work authorization is not available.
- Must be within a commutable distance to facility or be able to self-relocate.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.