- 1700 Fairlane Dr, Allen Park, MI 48101, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Service Solutions Inc.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- To develop software application HMI code in accordance with designs agreed with the customer – Key Skills: Software Design Methods and Implementation; Cross-Team / Customer Interaction; Java Patterns
- To develop unit and integration test software to support the quality metrics required of the project – Key Skills: Software Test and Code Coverage Metrics
- To develop software documentation in accordance with standards and format defined by the customer – Key Skills: Software Documentation Methods
- To develop scripts and other software to support automatic build and test – Key Skills: Integration Test Methods
- To work in an agile methodology requiring the following: – Key Skills: Cross-Team / Customer Interaction; Agile Methods;
1. Attendance and Contribution to Daily Stand-ups led by the customer
2. Attendance and Contribution to Sprint Review Meeting
3. Attendance and Contribution to Sprint Planning Meetings
- To work closely in association with team members from other suppliers on the software development, in particular, integration of HMI components with other core framework components - Key Skills: Cross-Team / Customer Interaction;
- To work closely in association with other Bosch team members based off site supplying input to the project. In particular, UX Engineer and Complex Tools teams in multiple global locations in different time zones. - Key Skills: Cross-Team / Customer Interaction / Global working
- Design, code and test for vehicle communication gateway modules using CAN, 14229 Protocols).– Key Skills: Software Design Methods and Implementation; Thorough understanding of the Vehicle protocols, Good Understanding of the Measurement/Instrumentation, Java Patterns using Core Java Multithreading and Multitasking , Cross-Team / Customer Interaction
- An Engineering Degree is required.
- Good java skills are essential – particularly in Eclipse RCP development - Key Skills: Java; OSGI; Eclipse RCP; OO Methods; Java Design Patterns
- Experience of Agile methodologies is desirable - Key Skills: Agile; Scrum;
- Experience of Junit development is desirable- Key Skills: Automated Unit Testing;
- Experience with Standard Widget Toolkit (SWT) is desirable - Key Skills: SWT; Windows Event Mechanism; Java Observer Pattern; Command Pattern; SWT embedded browser; Browser Functions
- Experience Gradle Build Tools and Accurev SCM is desirable- Key Skills: Automated Build; Gradle; Jenkins; Accurev;
- Experience with OSGI frameworks (e.g. Equinox/Felix) is desirable- Key Skills: OSGI, Equinox
- Able to plan workload- Key Skills: Task Planning; Agile User Stories;
- Excellent English, written and spoken - Key Skills: Language / Documentation
- Business- and customer oriented - Key Skills: Customer Focus
- Self-driven and with the ability to work effectively in a team, as well as solo - Key Skills: Cross-Team / Customer Interaction
- Interpersonal and analytical skills - Key Skills: Interpersonal and analytical
Practical understanding and previous experience in-vehicle communication protocols is essential - Thorough in CAN Communications, CAN Diagnostics.
Good knowledge/understanding of communication interface standards like J2534
Experience of data-link trace analysis and the communication services
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.