Lead Management & Digital Marketing - Internship
- S. S. Padana Superiore 11, n. 41, Cernusco sul Naviglio, Milano, Italy
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth S.p.A
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
The special ownership structure of Robert Bosch GmbH guarantees the entrepreneurial freedom of the Bosch Group, making it possible for the company to plan over the long term and to undertake significant upfront investments in the safeguarding of its future.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch.
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 32,300 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With our cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, we are your partner for machines and plants.
Today you can be part of this world. We are looking for great talents and the next one could be YOU.
WE MOVE. YOU WIN.
What will you take care of?
As Lead Management & Digital Marketing you will be part of our Marketing Team in Cernusco sul Naviglio (MI). You will be responsible for:
- Assist the Marketing team on long and short-term projects;
- Supports Market and Competition analysis in digital marketing;
- Help the planning and implementation of the digital marketing activities;
- Experience internationality: gain specific knowledge and skills in Marketing thanks to continuous training provided in our Italian HQ and the collaboration with South Europe Region.
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Master's degree Marketing.
- Languages: fluent in English and Italian.
Know-how/Organizational and Personal Skills:
- A demonstrable interest in content marketing and digital trends;
- Highly organised and methodical with eye for detail;
- Possess great communication skills.